Once you have logged in to your website admin you will be in the Dashboard.
In the top right-hand corner of the Dashboard you will see a friendly welcome next to your name.
Move the mouse cursor over your name to Log Out or Edit Your Profile.
Tip – You can change your password on the Profile page.
Change your password
You should change your password as soon as possible after receiving your login details.
- Move your mouse pointer over your name in the top right corner of the window
- Click the Edit my Profile link
- This will take you to a page where you can customise your details (except for your username)
- Scroll down to find the New Password box
- Enter a strong password (The password strength meter will tell you how you are doing. It needs to go green)
- Re-enter the same password in the Repeat New Password box and click the Update profile button.
Main Admin Menu
The left-hand menu in the Dashboard is where you will find the tools to manage your website.
Here is a quick description with links to more information on each if required. Sub-menu items are described on the detail pages linked below.
Dashboard – Brings you back to the Dashboard page.
News -Add, edit and delete News items here.
Media – This is your library of documents, pictures and any other files uploaded to the site.
Forms -Add, edit and delete Forms here.
Pages – Add, edit and delete Pages here.
Team Members – Add, edit and delete Team Members here.
Branches – Edit your practice contact details and opening hours here. If you have more than one branch they will be listed here.
Alerts – Add, edit and delete Alerts here. Alerts appear below the Welcome box on the Home page.
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation. You shouldn’t need to use this but do email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Term Order – Rarely required this tool enables GPsurgery.net Support to help you re-organise the Team page.