You may wish to change your password to something more memorable. We recommend you do this as soon as you receive your login details.
- To change your password, you will need to log in.
- If you move your cursor over your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen, a drop down menu will appear. Select ‘Edit My Profile’.
- A page relating the appearance and management of your profile will appear. If you scroll down to the bottom of this screen, you will notice a subheading called ‘Account Management’. This is where you can change your password.
- If you click on the box called ‘Generate Password’, the system will create a new password for you.
- As you can see, it has created a password that is very strong, but not very easy to remember. You can change this to anything you wish.
- If your password is not strong enough, the system will ask you to manually confirm that you wish to use it. This is not recommended.
- Your password should ideally use a mix of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. It should not contain any spaces.
Once you have chosen your new password, click on the blue ‘Update Profile’ button at the bottom of the page. Your new password should now be active.