In order to make changes to your website, you will need to be logged in.
- To log in, add /admin to your website address. For example, if your website is demo.gpsurgery.net, your login will be demo.gpsurgery.net/admin
- A form that looks like this will appear.
- Enter the username and password provided for you by GPSurgery.net and click ‘Log In’.
- Your username will typically be your name all in lowercase. If you cannot remember your username, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have logged in successfully, you will be taken to your dashboard. From here you can make changes to your website.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can click on ‘Lost your password’ below the box and follow the instructions listed.