You can upload YouTube videos to your website easily with these 10 easy to follow steps:
1. Login to your website Dashboard
2. Go to the page/news item where you wish to display the video.
3. Click your mouse into the exact position that you wish the video to appear.
4. Go to the YouTube website and find the video you wish to add.
5. Under the video display click Share
6. Next click Copy
7. Once you have clicked the Copy an alert will appear in the bottom left of your screen to state that the link has been copied to the clipboard.
8. Returning to your website, right click and then paste to add this code into the space where you wish the video to appear.
9. This will embed the video onto the page.
10. Update the page to confirm the changes. Check everything looks and works ok by viewing the page.
Removing the recommended videos shown when the video stops
Some publishers allow recommended videos to be shown when their videos stop playing. It is possible to stop this in most cases but you will need to use the Embed code provided by YouTube and add a little bit of code to it.
Here is an example of the code:
<iframe width="560" height="315"
allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope;
Notice this bit of code ?rel=0 on the end of the YouTube link. This is what you need to add into the code YouTube provide.